21, Megan Dr
Oak Park, IL – 25241
Dear Ms. Stephanie Carols,
Our orphanage ‘Seven Colors’ has been working for strengthening the deserted children of the society.
We have been working for these children since the past 10 years. We provide food, clothes, and quality education to these underprivileged children.
Since the last decade, we have been receiving donations from many good hearted people. But, during the current economic crisis, we have been facing financial problems to run our orphanage.
We are seeking donations from every possible source we can. We daily approach hundreds of people for donations.
Your donation will help greatly for providing a better quality of life to the less fortunate children of our orphanage. You can either donate in cash or through items of daily usage. It will be a great help for these children and you will get their blessings.
Additionally, if you can come to our centre sometime and spend a couple of hours, playing and laughing with them, it will be surely a delight for them.
Thank you for your attention and we hope for your contribution to our orphanage.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- people to people fundraising letter
- sample solicitation letter for christmas caroling
- sample solicitation letter for christmas carolling
- sample letter for caroling
- caroling letters sample
- orphanage fundraising letter
- christmas carol letter solicitation
- sample of solicitation letter for christmas caroling
- christmas caroling letters-sample
- what to say in caroling fundraising letter