Mrs. Ruth Lee,
52, Billings Dr, Nr. Farm Fresh,
Albuquerque, New Mexico – 87109
March 16, 2012
Dear Mrs. Ruth Lee,
I am Robin Patterson, writing on behalf of ‘The Right Path of Journalism’ society. Ours is an organization of students pursuing journalism and related courses.
We people are determined to upgrade the quality and professionalism in the field of journalism across the nation.
As a part of our annual event, we have organized seminar on current trends and problems in the field of media. We are expecting a large number of journalism students from different institutions.
The main objective of this seminar is that the students gain valuable knowledge about their field and help them understand the global developments in media segments.
Now, to make this event a true success, we need to raise funds so that more and more students can attend the event and get benefited.
You are a successful journalist and we know that you would definitely like to help the new talents learn more about the field. So, we are seeking your financial support.
Please donate any amount you think is right for this event.
Thank you for your support.
The Right Path of Journalism
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- sample letter to organize an event
- how to write a letter to organize an event
- letter of intent to organize an event
- sample appreciation letter for organizing an event
- sample thank you letter for organizing an event
- ngo introduction sample letter
- letter for organising an event
- sample of letter for organised an event
- permission letter to organise an event
- thank you for organizing event sample letter