Dr. Ruth Diaz
52, Jupiter’s Enclave
Chicago, IL – 52639
June 8, 2012
Dear Mrs. Diaz,
I am Martha Stevens, mother of an eight year old boy suffering from cancer.
Tom, my son was diagnosed last week and he is suffering from cancer. My son was complaining about headaches since the past few months, but the root cause was discovered only the last week.
We are very distressed by this sad news and my family is tensed because we don’t have the money for the necessary laboratory tests and treatment. Doctors say that his life is restrained for just one month.
Now we are raising funds from known and unknown people so that we can help our son.
We are knocking your door to help us save our son. We hope and look forward for your kind help.
Mrs. Martha Stevens
Tel. Ph – 526-412-5214
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- donation letter for the sick
- donation letter for sick person
- sample donation request letter for fire victims
- fundraising letter for sick person
- sample letter asking for donations for sick person
- letter to a sick person
- sample letter to a sick person
- sample donation letter for a sick person
- letter to a sick person sample