Delegating Authority during Your Absence
To: [NAME – Individual or Team/Department]
From: [Your Name]
Subject: Authorizing staff for official works
As you already know that I will be out of station between [duration here] to have a meeting with our new business associates in New York.
Now, during my absence, I have authorized Mr. [Name here] to look after [describe duty]. – [You can also list others here if you have authorized more than one person for different jobs].
So, please co-operate with him and give him your full support during this time for any kind of work he may need your help for.
I hope everything will go perfectly during my absence.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- delegation of authority during absence
- sample letter of delegation of duties
- sample delegation of authority letters
- job delegation letter sample
- email to delegate someone during your absence
- email absence delegation
- delegation of authority email sample
- delegation email sample
- delegation email example
- delegate responsibilities for the period of your absence letter