Excuse from Jury Duty, #2
[Company Name & Address]
I am [name here], employer of [person name], who was requested by you to serve as juror.
– [State here reasons on behalf of your employee that why he/she can’t come for jury duty] –
I would like to say that as our office secretary, Mr. [name of the person concerned] is an important employee of our firm.
He/she handles different kinds of jobs in our office. We totally rely on him/her for a number of daily office works. He/she also attends the visitors in our office and goes out in the field when required.
So, as he/she has so many responsibilities on his/her shoulders in our office, we are unable to relieve him/her for the jury duty.
Moreover, we are a small business, so we cannot pay him during his leave. And, you must be aware of his/her financial status.
I hope that you will understand the situation of [Name], and you will excuse him of the jury duty.
You can contact me at my number [no. here].
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- sample jury duty excuse letter
- Jury Duty Excuse Letter
- jury duty excuse letter sample
- Jury Duty Excuse Sample Letter
- jury duty excuse letter template
- excuse from jury duty letter from employer
- jury duty excuse letter from employer
- Court Excuse Letters Samples
- letter for jury duty
- JURY DUTY EXCUSE MEDICAL LETTER SAMPLE