Negotiation of Job Offer: Request to Change a Term
[Company Name & Address]
I am very pleased to have received a job offer from your company [company name]. This job profile is very demanding, but I will learn a lot.
I am agreed with the terms & conditions of the offer letter; however I am not comfortable with – [State here the particular term] – for ex. joining date.
I am unable to join you on [date here] as I have to accommodate arrangements I previously made. So, I request you to change my joining date from [previous date] to [[new date]. I hope you should not have any problems with my request.
My contact umber is – [number here]. If you accept my request, please inform me of the same.
I look forward to work with [Company name].
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- request to change joining date on job offer
- company profile sample letter
- sample letter to change joining date
- request for change of joining date
- request to change joining date
- sample letter requesting change of date
- sample letter of request for company profile
- request letter change joining date
- postpone joining date letter sample
- letter to change date of joining