Thank You for Interview, Not Interested
[Company Name & Address]
It was nice to meet you that day. I wanted to know more about the recent developments in your company.
Regrettably, my qualifications don’t match the requirements of this position of [State post here] in your organization.
– [Reason here] – e.g. “I have many responsibilities towards my family, so I am not comfortable with extensive travel this job demands”.
“I have certain medical conditions that do not allow me to travel much which is a primary condition for this job.”
However, I am really grateful for the time you gave me.
Wish you business success in the future.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- thank you for interview not interested sample letter
- not interested interview thank you letter to a group
- not interested in job letter
- thank you note for job interview when not interested
- thank you letter but not interested
- not interested thank you letter after interview
- when your not interested in the job after the interview
- not interested in job after interview sample
- not interested in interview anymore
- not interested in employment