Thank You for Interview, Not Interested
[Company Name & Address]
It was nice to meet you that day. I wanted to know more about the recent developments in your company.
Regrettably, my qualifications don’t match the requirements of this position of [State post here] in your organization.
– [Reason here] – e.g. “I have many responsibilities towards my family, so I am not comfortable with extensive travel this job demands”.
“I have certain medical conditions that do not allow me to travel much which is a primary condition for this job.”
However, I am really grateful for the time you gave me.
Wish you business success in the future.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- thank you for interview not interested sample letter
- thank you letter for job interview and not interested in position
- interview thank you letter sample not interested
- thank you interview email but not interested
- thank you for interview but not interested
- thank you but not interested letter
- thank you after interview but not interested with the job
- samp[le interview thank you if your not interested int he poistion
- not interested in employment
- how to write a thank you letter without saying you are interested in the position