January 12, 2012
Mr. Daniel Miller
Dear Mr. Miller,
Before I leave the company and I would like to personally say goodbye to you as you have been one of my closest colleagues at work. My family will be relocating to Washington next month and thus I have to leave my work at the company, a small sacrifice so that my children will be able to have a better future.
Although I am happy at making this decision, I also feel a sad because I have to go away from colleagues cum friends like you. I have come to love my work at the company and special colleagues like you who are always eager to lend a helping hand. You have been very helpful in making my career in the company blossom and I thank you so much for this. May your career continue to flourish!
As always I am just a phone call or mail away, Please do keep in touch.
Ms. Bessy Kones
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- goodbye letter sample to colleague
- saying goodbye to work colleagues
- sample goodbye email to colleagues at work
- GOODBYE LETTER TO A COLLEAGUE
- sample excuse letter due to flood
- sample letter saying goodbye to colleagues
- goodbye letter to coleague
- say goodbye to colleague invitation
- saying goodbye to my colleagues