Encl: <List of enclosed items goes here>
When <I/We> hired <preparer> to prepare <my/our> <year> taxes, <I/We> trusted that the result would be correct. Sadly, that has not proven to be the case. The result of <my/our> tax preparation stated that <I/We> owe <$amount> to the IRS. This is clearly in error and <I/We> have no intention of paying that amount.
<I/We> would like to discuss this matter with an IRS representative to see if we can reach an acceptable solution. It may be that <I/We> will need to have <my/our> taxes computed by the IRS, and if that is the case the necessary documents and receipts can be provided.
This is a grave error that must be corrected. Please have someone contact <me/us> as soon as possible to discuss the matter.
Thank you very for your time and consideration. Would be looking forward to your response at the earliest.
Dear <Recipient’s Name>,
<Mention Recipient’s Address Here>
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- Sample Dispute Letter to IRS
- sample letter to irs disputing
- letter of dispute to irs
- IRS Dispute Letter Template
- letter to irs disputing
- sample letter to the irs dispute
- dispute letters to irs
- SAMPLE LETTER TO irs to dispute dependent
- sample letter to irs to dispute withheld taxes
- how to wtite a letter to the irs to dispute