<Mention Recipient’s Address Here>
Dear <Recipient’s Name>,
As you can see by this envelope’s postmark, I am <time you are late> late in sending in my <year> tax return. I understand that there will be some penalties for late filing, but I thought it important to inform you why my return is late.
I believe this constitutes a valid reason for filing my return late, and I hope you will see your way clear to waive the interest charges and/or penalties involved. Please have an IRS representative contact me to discuss this matter.
Thank you very for your time and consideration. Would be looking forward to your response at the earliest.
Encl: <List of enclosed items goes here>
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- sample letters of late tax return
- letter to appeal late personal tax submission in malaysia
- explanation letter for late payments irs
- how to write appeal letter for late payment to income tax in malay
- ird penalty waiver letter
- writing a form letter for estimated tax payments to irs
- letter for filing vate returns
- letter late return filing in sales tax
- Letter of Explanation for Taxes
- letter of request to waive penalty for late filing or submission of ducuments