501, Apple Valley,
22 May, 2012
<Address of the Recipient>
Dear <Name of the Recipient>,
<I/We> <was/were> stunned to see that <my/our> federal income tax debt for the tax year <year> came out to a total of <$amount>. With <my/our> regular expenditures, <I/We> cannot afford to shell out this entire tax debt in a single payment.
Therefore, <I/We> <am/are> would like to inquire if a payment schedule can be organized to pay off this debt amount. <details of plan>. This plan would get the debt paid while allowing <me/us> to avoid an excruciating financial trouble.
Please contact <me/us> with your approval of this plan, or to discuss the details. Thank you for your time and understanding. I look forward to your reply.
<Name of the sender>
Encl: <Mention enclosed items>
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- sample letter requesting payment plan
- sample letter for payment plan
- sample irs dispute letter
- tax payment letter
- how to write a letter to irs for payment plan
- example of lettere to IRS requesting installment payment plan
- IrS sample letter for payment arrangement
- letter for payment of regular tax
- Letter Requesting Payment Arrangements
- sales tax letter for tax payment