February 14, 2012
Mr. Bruce, Director
Dream Works Techno Center,
I am writing a formal grievance letter to you for an issue concerned. My team leader, Michael uses insulting and obnoxious words like ass, dog etc. on me which is highly not acceptable. At times I have requested him to watch his words, and every time he backfired me and threatened to put a letter in my file. I have some of our staff members as witnesses to such occasions.
I would really appreciate if you fully investigate this issue according to the company’s procedure.
Let me know your proceedings with the investigation and hope that you will arrange to hold a grievance hearing within 30 days.
I know that I am entitled to a hearing to discuss this matter and also bring a work colleague or a trade union representative.
I will be eagerly waiting to hear from you. Thank you for your consideration and time.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- formal grievance template
- Formal Grievance Letter
- free formal grievance letter template
- formal grievance letter sample
- formal grievance letter example
- example of formal grievance letter
- formal grievance letter in south Africa
- Example of grievance in sa
- guidelines for writing a grievance letter in south africa
- Writing a Grievance Letter free template