TMP Inc, Palm Park
11th April 2012
Ref: Indian Holidays
Dear Mr. James,
This is with regard to the Indian holidays that we had booked through your company, which I am sorry to say, we did not enjoy at all. Firstly, the tour was not properly organized and all the good places advertised in your brochure were not covered in the actual tour.
Also, the accommodation arrangements were below standard and not of the quality promised by you in your promise. In terms of information sharing also, you’re tour manager was not very comfortable and often left out important tour information that led us to great losses during the entire trip.
On the whole, we are highly dissatisfied with the whole trip and request you to kindly look into the matter and take a remedial action.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- letter of complaint holiday
- i request you to kindly look into the matter
- kindly look into the matter
- letter of complaint holiday examples
- complaining letter about holidays
- kindly look into this matter urgently format
- kindly look into the matter seriously
- kindly look into this issue mail
- kindly look into this matter and do the same
- kindly look over it