9th September 2012
Dear Mr. Thomas,
This is to notify all the staff members that the next two days has been declared as holiday i.e. the office will remain close on 10th and 11th of September 2012.
As we all know that there has been some problem going on in our networking system. And everything is under maintenance. So the management has decided to give our employees a little break from the hectic work scheduled. The work will be completed in next two, so I would like to request you all to join immediately after the holidays.
Please make sure that this news is being passed on to all members. All the employees should be made clear that they have to sign in back to office on September 12, 2012 as per their regular timings.
Mr. Michael Jonson
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- holiday letter to employer
- sample holiday letter to employer
- holiday letter from employer
- holiday request letter to employer
- sample holiday request letter to employer
- holiday letter for employer
- holiday request letter to employer sample
- sample holiday letter from employer
- how to write holiday letter to employer
- holiday announcement letter format