Announcement of Retirement of Long Standing Employee
To: [Recipient name]
From: [Your name]
Subject: [Retirement of (Employee name & position)]
I announce the retirement of [retiring employee name & position] with mixed emotions. He/she is retiring on [date].
– [Write about the professional history of retiring employee & their contributions in the organization & their personal & professional traits].
For instance –
[Employee name] worked here for the last [duration]. Over these years, he/she contributed a lot to this organization. He/she has been an outstanding professional of this company. He/she has a helping nature and always co-operates the whole staff. [Employee name] worked dedicatedly and sincerely for a long term, and contributed to our success in many ways. Although, we all will miss him/her in the future, he/she now deserves time for family & personal interests. On behalf of the whole staff, I wish him/her a happy future.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- sample retirement announcement to staff
- employee retirement announcement sample
- announcement of retirement of long standing employee
- sample retirement announcement
- retirement announcement sample
- retirement announcement examples
- retirement email announcement sample
- sample retirement announcement to employees
- Company Announcement of Retirement
- sample employee retirement announcement