Cannot Make It to Meeting: Please Reschedule
To: Name of individual or group]
From: [Sender name]
Subject: [Meeting on (meeting date)]
I want to inform you that I am not able to attend our scheduled meeting on [meeting date & time].
Actually, I have another important appointment at this same timeslot on the same day.
So, I request you to please reschedule this meeting – I am available on (time & day when you are available).
I am very sorry for any inconvenience it may have caused.
Thanks for your co-operation.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- reschedule meeting email sample
- sample letter for rescheduling a meeting
- sample letter to reschedule meeting
- Reschedule Letter Sample
- sample email request to reschedule a meeting
- reschedule meeting sample
- Sample letter Rescheduling a meeting
- reschedule leave letter
- sample request letter for appointment for meeting
- meeting reschedule letter