Cannot Make It to Meeting: Will Not Attend
To – [Individual/Group Name]
From – [Sender Name]
Date – […..]
Subject – Meeting on (meeting date)
I want to inform you that it will not be possible for me to attend our scheduled meeting on [meeting day & time].
Actually, [State here reasons why you cannot make it to the meeting].
For instance – At this time & the same day, I already have an appointment with [client/customer name] in my weekly agenda.
As I know how busy you all are, so I won’t disorder this important meeting, and would suggest that you have this meeting without me.
– [Write here about the alternative – submitting your report for the meeting etc.]
I will be speaking with [person name] the next day to know about the discussions & conclusions of this meeting.
I am really sorry for this inconvenience. I will be sending my report before the meeting.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- sample letter for not attending the meeting
- sample letter cannot attend meeting
- Cannot Attend Letter
- cannot attend meeting email
- sample letter of not attending meeting
- sample letter for not attending meeting
- cannot attend meeting letter
- not attending meeting letter sample
- sample letter of apology for not being able to attend a meeting
- letter cannot attend meeting