Employee Has Missed Several Key Meetings
To – [Individual/Group Name]
From – [Sender Name]
Date – […..]
Subject – Absence in Meetings
[Employee name], I know that you are a sincere & hard working employee of our organization. I value your ides & suggestions.
No doubt, you are a true asset of our company and have contributed a lot.
However, I am disappointed that you often do not attend the meetings and, in the past two months, you were not present for at least [no. of meetings missed] meetings and most of these were highly important meetings.
You missed all these meetings –
– [List here the missed meetings] –
As you know that at such meetings, we want participation & input from all our [Managers or other title] to discuss the different issues & make important decisions for our business. It is a team work, and participation from all our key staff is required to make a meeting successful.
So, I want you to attend all future meetings in our company.
[Employee name], I hope you will attend every important meeting and will make your contribution.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- sample letter you missed our meeting
- sample letter of missing meetings to employee
- missed you at the meeting sample letter
- missed you at the meeting
- missed meeting notice
- missed meeting follow up letter example
- letter to the principal suggest
- letter to someone who missed a meeting
- letter to principal for suggestion
- letter for missed meeting