Notify Employee of Poor Performance, Request Improvement
To – [Employee Name]
From – [Sender Name]
Date – […..]
Subject – [State ‘POOR PERFORMANCE’ in brief as subject]
I am writing in reference to the report you prepared about [state subject of the report]. I am very disappointed.
– [Describe here what the report lacks].
For instance – Your report does not seem to be based on facts. It is lacking a lot of important and useful information.
I don’t find you report to be a reliable source for making future decisions about our business.
So, I am sending it back to you to assess it again, and send me a new report by [deadline].
You may contact me regarding any questions or clarifications about the [report subject].
I hope you will send me an accurate and well presented report this time.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- request letter for additional staff
- request letter for new staff
- sample letter for staff requirement
- performance feedback request email sample
- staff requirement letter sample
- request letter for staff requirement
- request for appraisal letter sample
- sample request letter for new staff
- improvement letter from employer to employee
- poor letters