Request for Raise –
[Name, Company Name & Address here]
I am writing in to seek an opportunity to meet with you in person and request a raise for me.
I would like to tell you that I have been working as a [your position] for the past [duration] in [Company name].
I always work hard, and with all my sincere efforts for the benefit of our company. I always seek information and try to expand my knowledge about my field so that I can work more efficiently and contribute to the success of this company and, at the same time grow professionally and personally.
– [Additionally, you can state here what particular ways you see to contribute to the company].
I feel that the management is satisfied with my performance and dedication. And, I would like to tell you that I – [State here your any accomplishment that you think is important for considering a raise in your salary].
– [Also, state your future goals, plans and your innovative ideas that can further contribute to the company business].
It has been a considerable time sine I joined this company. During this period, I completed many projects successfully.
Now, I would like to request a raise in my salary. I hope that you will agree that my raise request is reasonable, and I am requesting an increment based on my performance.
I am hopeful that you will consider my request.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- Sample Letter Requesting a Raise
- example of accomplishment letter
- raise request sample letter
- letter of request for raise
- LETTER FORMAT FOR REQUEST FOR RAISE
- sample of accomplishment report letter
- HOW TO REQUEST A Raise LETTER
- format of accomplishment letter
- exmples of raise reqesuet letters
- example raise request letter