Solicited Letter of Reference: Bad Employee
[Name, Company Name & Address here]
I am [name & position] of [Company name], writing in regarding the employment reference requested by you on [date] for [ex-employee name].
I have known this person for the past [duration] as he/she was working under me in our company as a [position title of ex-employee].
– [State the responsibilities/job profile of the ex-employee]
[Ex-employee name] was terminated from our organization on [termination date] because – [State here why the employee was terminated] –
e.g. – He/she stole some company belongings or, his/her behavior with the colleagues was not acceptable or, he sexually exploited few female staff here etc-etc.I would like to suggest you that it will be good for you to seek some additional references from other corporate sources before you decide to hire [ex-employee name] in your organization.You may contact me on [no. here] for any additional information about this person.
[Your name & Designation]
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- reference letter for employee
- reference letter for poor employee
- sample reference letter for bad employee
- reference letter for employee sample
- reference letter for bad employee sample
- example reference letters for bad employees
- recommendation letter for poor employee
- reference letter for a bad employee
- letter of recommendation for a poor employee
- letter of recommendation for a bad employee