Warning #1: Bad Performance
To – [Individual/Group Name]
From – [Sender Name]
Date – […..]
Subject – [Nature of Bad Behavior]
[Employee name], you are a valued employee of our organization. We know that you work sincerely and dedicatedly.
However, since the past [duration], you have not been able to meet our expectations.
As we discussed in our last meeting that – [State goals set] –
For instance – We decided to specially target the customers of [age group] for our new [product/service]. We provided you with everything that you asked for, but you were not successful in delivering positive results to us.
You did not achieve the set goals, and it is affecting our business directly.
I know that you are a well experienced person, and have great abilities to undertake new projects & generate revenues for our company.
Please note that I am still willing to help you with the problems you are facing to achieve your targets. I want you to come to my office and meet me personally this [date] at [time].
We will discuss your problems and will think of new plans and strategies for our project.
See you on [date].
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- poor performance warning letter sample
- warning letter for non performance
- warning letter for poor sales performance
- sample warning letter for poor sales performance
- warning letter for non achievement of sales target
- warning letter for not achieving sales target
- warning letter sample for poor sales performance
- sample of warning letter for poor sales performance
- warning letter for poor customer service
- second warning letter for poor performance