Warning #2: Bad Behavior
To – [Individual/Group Name]
From – [Sender Name]
Date – […..]
Subject – [Bad Behavior Nature]
[Employee name], it has come to my notice that – [State the incident or nature of bad behavior].
I was shocked to know that you – [describe the complete incident] -. It is unbelievable that you actually did this to our customer.
You talked to one of our customers in a very rude tone. You argued with him/her, and also abused which is just not acceptable.
I have also previously warned you about your behavior, but you did not improve.
[Employee name], if there is something because of which you are troubled, you can contact me to have a discussion and find a solution to your problem.
I value your contribution to this organization, and thus, I am giving you another chance.
I hope that this type of incident will not be repeated in the future.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- warning letter for bad behavior
- warning letter for bad behaviour
- sample warning letter for bad behavior
- sample complaint letter for bad behaviour
- sample reprimand letter for behavior
- sample warning letter for rude behaviour
- sample warning letter for misbehavior
- apology letter for being rude
- sample complaint letter unprofessional employee
- warning letter sample