Warning #2: Bad Performance
To – [Individual/Group Name]
From – [Sender Name]
Date – […..]
Subject – [Employee Bad Behavior Nature]
[Employee name], as we discussed the [state issue] in the last month, I am really concerned about your performance which is continuously going down.
For instance –
For the past three months, you have not been able to generate any sales for our business. We trained you many times, guided you at every step, but still you have not achieved anything for our company.
You have given zero productivity, and my colleagues are against you, they want to terminate your employment. However, I want to give you one more chance. I want to keep you as our employee and, am ready to help you more. I still hope that you will succeed sooner or later while working with us.
I want to discuss this issue with you in person, please come to my office on [date & time].
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- warning letter for poor performance
- sample warning letter for poor performance
- warning letter sample for poor performance
- sample warning letter to employee for poor performance
- warning letter sample poor performance
- warning letter for bad performance
- sample of warning letter for poor performance
- warning letter for sales poor performance
- warning letter for poor performance sample
- sample warning letter poor performance