April 1, 2012
Dye and Patkins Loan Company
1234, Main Street,
Boston, MA 02123
From: Mr. Williams
Founder and CEO of Vincent Industries
Sub: Business proposal for a merger
Dear Mr. Peterson,
This letter is to confirm the mutual intent of a merger between the Dye and Patkins Loan Company and Vincent Industries. We have worked together for the last 15 years and there has been various ups and down which the two companies have worked together to sail through.
As per our conversation last week, we have made the agreement for your perusal. We want the legal procedure to be in place and surely want the approval of the board of directors of both the company.
We request you to consult your legal advisor before taking any decision and signing the agreement.
Looking forward to meet you soon.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- sample letter of intent for loan application
- sample letter of intent for bank loan
- sample letter of intent for loan
- letter of intent for loan application
- sample business letter of intent
- business letter of intent sample
- statement of intent for loan
- letter of intent for bank loan example
- letter of intent loan sample
- letter of intent for loan sample