Here, Town, MA 223464
<Address of the Recipient>
As we discussed in our meeting <time of meeting>, <review topic of discussion>.
There often are mitigating conditions that cause us to break company policy from time to time, but when the behavior is frequent, it causes a hardship on co-workers and decreases overall productivity.
Please consider this a formal warning that this behavior can no longer be tolerated. We value our employees and if there is something we can do to help the situation, please let me know. In the meantime, I will expect you to <expectation>.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- Harassment Warning Letter to Cease
- infraction letter
- letter of infraction
- written warning for harassment
- policy violation warning letter
- final warning email to coworked for harassment
- supervisor harassment warning
- harassment discipline letter
- disciplinary letter to supervisor for allegations of harassment
- written warning for harrassment