Here, Town, MA 223464
<Address of the Recipient>
As we discussed in our meeting <time of meeting>, <review topic of discussion>.
There often are mitigating conditions that cause us to break company policy from time to time, but when the behavior is frequent, it causes a hardship on co-workers and decreases overall productivity.
Please consider this a formal warning that this behavior can no longer be tolerated. We value our employees and if there is something we can do to help the situation, please let me know. In the meantime, I will expect you to <expectation>.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- Harassment Warning Letter to Cease
- infraction letter
- letter of infraction
- Policy Violation Warning Letter
- Employee Write Up for Harassment
- employee warning report regarding harassment
- Example of Harassment Write Up
- discipline letter for manager harassment
- written warning harassment misconduct
- final written warning for harassment