15th January, 2012.
You would be happy to know that I and Joseph have finally decided to get married! We would be thrilled to have you at our wedding which we are planning in our home town in Goa. The D-day has been finalized for 14th February. But, we would like to have you over at least 2 or 3 days prior to that. Since, both of us want a typically traditional wedding, you would get a chance to see our culture and traditions.
We both look forward to a confirmation of arrival from you at the earliest.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- invitation letter for indian independence day celebration
- traditional letter format
- sample invitation letter for independence day celebration
- independence day invitation letter format
- invitation letter for independence day celebration india
- format of invitation letter for independence day
- invitation letter for independence day of india
- invitation letter sample for wedding
- invitation for independence day celebration in school
- independence day invitation letter