15th January, 2012.
You would be happy to know that I and Joseph have finally decided to get married! We would be thrilled to have you at our wedding which we are planning in our home town in Goa. The D-day has been finalized for 14th February. But, we would like to have you over at least 2 or 3 days prior to that. Since, both of us want a typically traditional wedding, you would get a chance to see our culture and traditions.
We both look forward to a confirmation of arrival from you at the earliest.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- indian marriage invitation email sample
- leave letter for friend marriage
- marriage invitation email format for friends
- marriage invitation email sample to friends
- marriage invitation letter to friends sample
- marriage invitation letter to friends
- invite friends for marriage through email
- inviting friends for marriage through email
- marriage invitation email sample indian
- letters to friend invite on marriage