14th August 2012,
Mr. Arnold Shaw,
Warm greetings! This is to inform you that due to my accident I would not be able to resume my work from 16th of August as intimated earlier. I had an accident and my ankle got fractured. Initially the doctors prescribed bed rest for one month. But due to no good signs of recovery, doctor has asked me to keep taking rest for another month. So would like to extend my medical leave for 20 more days.
I know that this would result in piling up of my work, so I have delegated some part to my colleague and the rest I would complete as soon as I resume to work. I will always be available, in case of any queries related to my work.
Attached with this letter are the necessary medical reports of my present health.
Asst. Administrator Manager.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- leave extension letter due to health
- leave extension letter sample
- leave extension letter
- leave extension letter to manager
- greeting email sample
- annual leave extension letter sample
- annual leave extension request letter
- leave extension letter format
- leave extension letter due to marriage
- leave extension request letter sample