Dear (name of employer)
Paragraph One: Mention your need to take a leave of absence from the office, stating the number of days you will not be working. You should mention the reason for your absence, stating the facts in brief.
Paragraph Two: This is where you can describe the status of the projects handled by you. You could also inform that you have handed over the projects to your colleague, who will handle the same during the period of your absence.
Paragraph Third: This is where you end the letter by giving your contact numbers on which you can be contacted if required. You also thank the person for understanding your situation and considering your application.
Closure of the letter
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- leave letter format
- leave application for brother marriage format
- leave letter for brother marriage template sample
- sample leave letter for chickenpox
- leave letter format for brother marriage
- general leave letter format
- sample leave of absence letter to employer
- sample leave letter for brother marriage
- leave form letter sample
- sample leave letter format