July 22, 2010.
Ms. Simon Shaw
Blue Valley School
Dear Ms. Shaw,
My son, James Cameron, studying in your school in grade 3rd, bearing the roll number 16708037 could not attend the classes from 8th August to 24 August 2012, as he is suffering from high fever and measles. Doctor has advised him for bed rest and to not go to school as it’s a communicable disease. There is always the fear of its spread. My son is under the medical supervision of my family doctor, Dr. Cook, who assures his good health soon. He completed the medical course of vaccines prescribed by the doctor.
This letter is to request you to kindly grant him medical leave for 15 days. Attached with this letter is the medical certificate issued by the doctor.
James Cameron’s father.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- leave letter for fever
- sample leave letter for school teacher
- leave letter to teacher
- leave letter sample for school teacher
- leave letter to class teacher for fever
- sample sick leave letter to school teacher
- leave letter to class teacher of sickness
- sick leave letter to school teacher
- sample leave letter to class teacher
- sick leave letter to school