Letter of eviction is written to tenants from landlords for a number of reasons. Some of them can be: for not paying rent, any kind of violation of contract, like loud parties at night etc. This letter is sent 30 day prior to eviction as an announcement. If a tenant does not move out, the landlord is free to take legal action against them.
Sample Letter of eviction
1451 Barrington Street
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Dear Mr. John,
It is to inform you that this is an eviction notice. You are hereby asked to leave the property owned by Mr. Ross Bing at 1451 Barrington Street, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada on or before the 5th of June, 2013.
The reason for this eviction notice is:
Late night parties every night with loud noises. You were already asked to lower your noises a number of times. But you have not paid importance yet.
NYK Properties LLC
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- eviction letter to tenant
- Eviction Notice Letter to Tenant
- example of eviction letter to tenant
- sample eviction letter
- letter of eviction to tenant sample
- sample eviction letter to tenant
- eviction letter from landlord to tenant
- violation of non compete agreement letter
- letter to tenent tovacate for violations of contract