[Your Name, & Address here]
[Recipient Name & address here]
Sub – [Loan or account] &, [account no.]
This is to inform you that [name of your former spouse] and, I have [divorced or have filed for divorce].
As per the agreement between us, which was also a part of the court ruling in our divorce case, the above-mentioned account now belongs to [former spouse name] only.
So, all the future statements and communications should be sent to his/her address only.
I request you to please update your records accordingly.
Thanks for your attention into his matter
Encl: [Enclosures List here]
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- responsibility letter sample
- divorce settlement letter template
- sample letter for divorce settlement
- sample letter of divorce agreement
- sample agreement letter for divorce
- sample divorce agreement letter
- divorce agreement letter sample
- Sending out Letters to Creditors in Divorce Case
- wrting letters to creditors after divorce
- sample letter to court clerk enclosing documents for filing