[Your Name, & Address here]
[Recipient Name & address here]
This is in reference to our case of [State case nature, case name &, case number], which was heard on [date] by Judge [name of the judge] in Department [section number or letter] of the ‘Small Claims Court’.
Judge [Judge name] reviewed our case and, ruled that an amount of $[amount] to be paid to the petitioner.
Therefore, I would appreciate it if you would send this payment to me through a check as soon as possible.
If I don’t hear from you after 30 days of the judgment date, I will go to the court, and report the matter
Look forward to your prompt response to this letter.
Encl: [Enclosures List here]
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- consent to rescission of judgment template
- sample letters response to small claims court suit
- letter to small claims court judge
- letter of response to small claims court
- letter to court requesting money from defendant paid for eviction
- letter for judge small claims
- judgement collection letter
- EXmples of small claims court letters
- WRiting a letter to a judge in small claims
- Cover letter for release of judgement