Request by Tenant to Landlord to Sublease Premises to New Tenant
[Name, Company Name & Address here]
Sub – [Property Address]
I am writing in to make a request to you. Actually, I want to sublease your property to [additional tenant name].
I leased your property on [date], and the sublease will take place on [date] for the rest of the term of this lease.
I understand that I have made this request in accordance with the terms and conditions of the property lease. I would be happy to provide you with any additional information you may need regarding this new tenant.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- sample letter of permission to use premises
- permission letter to society for using premises
- leasing letter on land
- consent letter for use of premises for business
- letter format for using office premises
- letter of interest for land lease
- sample tenant letter to landlord requesting permission to sublet
- sample letter for permission to use your premises
- proposal letter of lease land by owner
- inquring letter of land