To Commercial Landlord Inquiring About Rental Premises Opportunities
[Name, Company Name & Address here]
I am the [your position] of [Company name].
We are into fast food retail. Presently, we have [no. of stores] in [names of areas].
Now, we are planning to open a new store in your area.
As you may know that ours is a very popular brand and, people come to us for different delicious varieties we serve.
It has been over [duration in business] since we open our first fast food store and we have been very successful. We were interested in obtaining a location in your commercial mall for sometime.
We are very sure that our store will be a new attraction in your mall where people will get to eat tasty and nutritious food. Our store will attract more crowds to your mall.
So, I would appreciate if you would answer us that whether you have any vacant retail space in the mall
I have enclosed business brochure and other useful information for your perusal.
Look forward to hear from you.
Encl: [Enclosures List here]
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- sample letter of intent to rent a space in a mall
- letter requesting permission to use premises
- thank you letter to commercial landlord
- sample letter requesting to rent a shop in mall
- free letters for space rental
- how to write email of inquiry for space rental
- enquiring space in mall
- letter sample for application a space store
- letter to commercial landlord
- email example for business rental space