Warning to Someone Making False Statements about Your Business
[Name, Company Name & Address here]
I am [name], writing on behalf of [Company name], [company location]
We have come to know that you have been making derogatory comments about our business to our clients, customers and suppliers. The remarks made by you are wrong, and you are directly trying to tarnish the good image of our business in the market.
We understand that through offensive comments, you intend to damage our credibility and good repute which are the basic assets our organization has been built upon.
We take your deeds very seriously as a motive to harm our business.
Consider this letter as our notice to you that if you do not stop making such remarks about our company, we will direct our attorney to take legal actions against you, claiming a compensation for damaging our business.
This is our first and final warning to you.
[Your name & Designation]
Encl: [Enclosures List here]
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- warning letter to contractor for poor performance
- sample warning letter to contractor for delay of work
- warning letter to contractor for project delay
- warning letter for giving wrong information
- sample of warning letter to contractor
- warning letter to contractor
- sample warning letter for giving false information
- kindly govern yourself accordingly meaning
- sample warning letter for disrespect
- Sample Disciplinary Letter for Disrespect