The Board of Directors,
Los Angeles – 658340
19 January 2012
Subject: Non-binding letter of intent
This non-binding letter of intent shall confirm our mutual agreed intentions to engage in exclusive negotiations toward a formal purchase agreement by which the company and/or its shareholders would purchase a majority stock in Wireless Orion for a contemplated amount of $2 per share.
While we contemplate that all the terms and conditions will be fully set forth in a formal Purchase Agreement later, we confirm our current mutual agreement.
This letter of intent is intended merely as a guide in the negotiation and preparation of the Purchase Agreement on terms and conditions satisfactory to the parties hereto, and nothing mentioned here shall be held construed to preclude other provisions from being included. The letter of intent may be terminated at any time, by mutual consent of the parties.
Please acknowledge the letter of intent correctly sets forth non-binding intentions.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- non binding letter of intent template
- letter of intent to purchase equipment
- non binding letter of intent
- letter of intent for purchase of goods
- letter of intent franchise sample
- non-binding letter of intent
- Board Member Letter of Intent
- non-binding letter of intent template
- sample letter of intent to purchase goods
- letter of intent sample for loan application