Condolences on Death of Colleague’s Parent or Grandparent –
[Name, Company Name & Address here]
It was disheartening news that your – [Relation with the person who died] is nor more among us
I offer my sincere condolence on [his/her] death.
I hope that you will come out of the grief soon. I hope the happy moments you spent with [deceased’s name] will help ease the pain for you.
I am always there for you, please let me know if you need anything.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- abuloy letter
- letter of condolences to a dead compassionate voyager
- condolences notes for colleque
- condolences letter to colleague
- condolence note coworker parent
- condolence letter to raise money for a coworker
- collegues mom obituary email
- colleague condolence
- colleafgue condolence
- words to ask for a donation when a coworker loses a parent