Condolences on Death of Colleague’s Parent or Grandparent –
[Name, Company Name & Address here]
It was disheartening news that your – [Relation with the person who died] is nor more among us
I offer my sincere condolence on [his/her] death.
I hope that you will come out of the grief soon. I hope the happy moments you spent with [deceased’s name] will help ease the pain for you.
I am always there for you, please let me know if you need anything.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- abuloy letter
- condolences to colleague for parent passing
- condolence letter for colleague
- letter for a deceased wife of a colleage
- sympathy for a collegue
- request donations for a co worker who lost her father
- message to co worker who lost her parent
- condolances for a coworker who lost a parent
- condoelnce note for colleague
- colleague condolence