[Your Name, & Address here]
[Recipient Name & address here]
I have just realized that there is a misunderstanding between us about the [description of mistake].
I am really sorry for this mistake. I feel that if I had made myself clear on what I said regarding [state incident], then this would not have happened.
I am really sorry if I have hurt your feelings or caused distress because of this situation.
I hope you will forgive me, and I promise that I will never repeat this kind of mistake in the future.
Please accept my sincerest apologies.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- letter of misunderstanding
- misunderstanding letter
- misunderstanding letter sample
- apology letter to friend for misunderstanding
- apology letter for misunderstanding
- sample letter of misunderstanding
- sorry for misunderstanding
- sample letter of apology for misunderstanding
- sample letter to clear misunderstanding
- sorry for the misunderstanding letter