[Your Name, & Address here]
[Recipient Name & address here]
I am aware of what circumstances you are going through at this period of time.
I wish I had the solutions to your problems in my hand, but unfortunately there is nothing that I can help you with. All I can do for you is to give you my support and care.
You are a strong person and you have solved toughest of the tough problems in your life in the past. I am confident about your abilities and the mettle you have within you.
I am sure that you will soon find a good solution to your problems. Later on, when you look back at this current phase of your life, you will realize that you have become a stronger person and more able to deal with difficulties in life.
I want to tell you that you are not alone in this phase, I am always with you. Please do tell me if there is anything you need my help for.
Best wishes for the future.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- letter to someone who is going through a hard time
- letter to someone going through a hard time
- sample letter to someone going through a tough time
- letters to someone going through hard times
- sample letter to someone in hard times
- letter for friends who having hard time
- tough times letter
- letter to make it through hard times
- email to staff motivational tough times samples
- LETTERS FOR THE ART PERSON GOING THROUGH A ROUGH TIME