[Your Name, & Address here]
[Recipient Name & address here]
I am [your name], writing in to welcome you to our residential community. I am your neighbor, residing at [your address] for the past [duration].
It is really great to see new residents in our community and, I am really sure that your family would like our peaceful community.
You must be dealing with a lot of stress as you have just shifted to this place, so I won’t take much of your time. I just wanted to say that as you are new to this place, if you need any kind of help or information about this place, please do call me and, I would be happy to assist you.
My phone no. is – [no. here].
I look forward to have a meting with you to know you better when you are free.
Once again, welcome to our residential society.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- welcome to the neighborhood letter
- welcome to neighborhood letter
- sample welcome to the neighborhood letter
- welcome to the neighborhood letter samples
- Sample Welcome to the Neighborhood Letters
- welcome to the neighborhood letter template
- welcome to our community letter
- sample welcome to the community letter
- welcome to the neighborhood template