Recommendation Letter –
Having a well written recommendation letter in your hands strengthens your application for a number of purposes. A recommendation letter increases your chances of approval and serves your purpose. This letter should be written by a person who knows you for a considerable time.
Recommendation letters are for different purposes and hence, people on different designations may be requested to write a letter.
For instance, if you want to get a job, then you would have to get your reference letter written by the immediate senior in your office. The person would highlight the professional accomplishments achieved by you during your tenure in the company. When you leave a company, request your supervisor to provide you with the letter.
And, if you need to get admission in a college or university, then an academic reference letter should be written by your teacher or professor. This letter is also issued for scholarships. This type of letter states your academic achievements and highlights your qualities, learning abilities and scores. For this type of letter, it is good to request your teacher/professor to provide you with the letter one month in advance.
Also, a character reference letter is required for different purposes like adoption, association membership etc-etc.
When you approach the person who will write the letter, you should provide all the necessary information with copies of certificates & documents which are to be submitted along with the application.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- sample of a request letter for office equipment
- requisition letter for office equipment
- sample requisition letter for office supplies
- sample request letter for office furniture
- request letter for office equipment
- sample request letter for office equipment
- professional leave application sample
- request letter to leave early from office
- sample letter for leaving early from office
- early leaving from office sample letter