Houston – 41526
Dr. Seth Cole
Head of Department – Economics
Dear Mr. Cole
I am recommending Ms. Peggy Bennett, a student of my economics class at Alexander College for ‘Junior Research Fellowship’ at your institution.
I would like to tell you that she is a topper of our college. She has achieved good grades in M.Com this year. She has also cleared the entrance examination of your university for the program.
Peggy is very dedicated to her studies and keen to form a career in finance and I am sure that she will succeed in future.
She was always involved in class discussions and participated in all school events. She was also involved in the community service and volunteered for many occasions. She has great leadership skills and she is always organized.
Peggy is a hard working and sincere student. I am very confident that she will complete her Ph.D with good grades.
She is a talented student and will efficiently do the surveys and data collection required for the program. So, I am referring her for the junior fellowship program of your university under your expert guidance.
Thanks for your consideration.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- academic letter of recommendation for economic
- economics reference letter
- economist recommendation
- letter of recommendations in economics
- london school of economics referral letter
- recommendation letter economics student
- reference letter for economics student
- sample recommendatiom letter to a student for a masters in economics