Mr. Drake Books
Tucson, AR – 52412
Dr. Brian Stewart
Tucson, AR – 42254
March 14, 2012
Dear Mr. Stewart,
I am writing in to refer ‘Paul Weinstein’, an employee of our college to your post graduate program.
Paul is an intelligent person. He works as a supervisor in our company. He is very ambitious and has high goals for his future. He is a quick learner and highly creative person. He has impressed me at many occasions and has proved his worth in this organization. I am really satisfied with his performance and confident that he will succeed in his future.
He has good knowledge about many subjects and he is always trying to expand his knowledge and improve his skills.
He is very supportive and helps all his fellow workers. He is of good conduct.
Yours is a prestigious university and Paul wants to complete his post graduation from your institute to add value to his resume.
So, I request his admission in your university. I am sure that Paul Weinstein will benefit from your institute and will also give back to it in one or more aspects. Please consider his admission.
Mr. Drake Books
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- sample reference letter for university admission from employer
- reference letter for university application from employer
- recommendation letter for university admission from employer
- reference letter from employer for university admission
- recommendation letter from employer to university
- letter of good conduct from employer
- sample reference letter from employer to university
- sample recommendation letter from employer to university
- employer reference letter for university application
- sample recommendation letter for university from employer