To Whom It May Concern:
I am recommending Mrs. Judy Hicks for the business management program at your prestigious institute.
I know Judy for the past four years. She works here on the position of ‘Executive Secretary’ under me at ‘Milton Corp’.
I would say that Judy is a right candidate for your program. She progressed very fast in our company. Judy joined our association four years back as an entry-level employee and with time, she acquired knowledge about each & everything happening in the office and she reached where she is today.
She is a quick learner and understands things in an easy manner. She is very dedicated towards her work and completes all the assignments I gave her in time.
Judy is a team player and very friendly. She is inspiring to other employees in our company.
I think that Judy Hicks has all the qualities required for a successful business manager. But, she needs a degree and doing it from a reputed institute like your will enhance her resume.
I highly recommend Judy for your program. So, I request you to please consider her application for admission as a part time student in your college.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- reference letter for employee from manager
- lor from manager for ms
- recommendation for promotion letter for employee
- recommendation letter for employee of the month
- employee of the month recommendation letter
- sample letter of recommendation for employee promotion
- letter of recommendation for employee of the month
- sample letter of recommendation for promotion of employee
- Project Manager Recommendation Sample
- Employee Recommendation Letters from Managers