Character Reference Letter – A character reference letter, also known as personal reference letter, is written to recommend a candidate for a position in a company. The main objective of this letter is to advocate candidature of a person, stating that he/she possesses the qualities required for filling in an open position.
Sample Character Reference Letter –
Mr. Mario Phillips
255, Kings St,
New York, NY – 45265
June 10, 2012
To whom ever it may concern:
This is in reference to the job application of Mr. Henry Shields in your association.
I know Mr. Shields for the past five years. He was working as a ‘Curator’ under me at Robert’s Antiques.
I would like to say that I am very much impressed by the traits of Mr. Shields. While working for our company, he proved his worth many times, and helped and saved this organization from many troubles.
Henry is a well experienced curator. He possesses wide knowledge about antiques and restoration. He is also very creative and he would come up with new & innovative ideas that benefited our association in many aspects.
During his tenure, Henry proposed and implemented intelligent changes that have really worked for the betterment of our building and its contents.
He has got great people skills and he is very cooperative and helpful to everyone.
We would never let him go, but as he has made this decision, so we feel proud recommending him for a job. We are open for communication, should you need additional information about Mr. Fields.
Mr. Mario Phillips
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- sample character reference letter for child adoption
- recommendation letter for immigration purpose
- reference letter for immigration purposes
- character reference letter
- letter of reference for immigration purposes
- sample child support character letter
- character support letter
- writing a sample character reference letter for immigration purposes
- character reference for immigration sample
- CHaracter reference letter of support