Mrs. Mary Grace
New York Children Welfare Center,
3rd Cross, Morgan St,
New York – 45165
June 10, 2012
Dear Mrs. Grace,
This is in reference to the legal custody of Billy Jones, son of Martha Parker and Peter Jones.
We confirm that Billy is living with Martha Parker as the court has ordered that the child will live with her mother.
Peter Jones filed a petition for child’s custody which he was denied. The court ruled that as Billy is in a very tender age, so he should stay with his mother, later on he can decide on his own where to live.
Further, Martha Parker has passed all the examinations and she is really capable of raising Billy efficiently. Any additional information can be provided when needed by you.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- Free Sample Custody Letters
- free sample character reference letter for child custody
- Sample Letters for Custody Issues
- child custody reference letter
- free sample child custody reference letter
- child custody reference letter samples
- child custody reference letter examples
- character letter for custody of child samples
- custody reference letter sample
- custody letter for court