Mr. Edward James
Manager – Sigma Technologies,
23, Crescendo Park,
London – Y14 5LH
5th June, 2012
Dear Mr. James,
I am writing in regarding the due payments of our firm in your company for the month of March.
In our records, an amount of $8000 is due as credit balance against your company.
I wrote you about this last month, but I have not received any reply yet. I have attached the invoice (no. 126) along with this letter for your understanding.
We request you to pay this amount as soon as possible. If we do not receive this payment before the end of this month, we will charge interest at the rate of 3.5% on the billed amount.
Please disregard this communication, if you have already paid the bill.
Thank you. We look forward to do business with you.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- Payment Request Letter
- request for payment letter
- sample letter for payment request
- sample letter requesting rent payment
- letter requesting rent payment
- letter requesting payment
- sample letter requesting payment
- sample letter of request for payment
- final payment request letter
- request for payment letter sample