Mr. Gregg Gilford
Waco, Texas – 45218
April 03, 2012
I am Kathy Rowell, a resident of Waco. I wish to apply for an open position in your reputed company. I am interested in the position of ‘Project Manager’.
I meet all the requisites mentioned in your job advertisement. I maintained a good academic track during my school and college education. Post my graduation in ‘Computer Science’, I joined a special workshop conducted on the particular computer application this job profile deals with.
I gained valuable information and enhanced my knowledge about this new program through this workshop. I was trained by one of the best computer science faculties in the city. I also have the knowledge of many other computer programs and languages.
With my previous employers, I worked on many live projects in different programming languages. Now, I want to utilize my knowledge and experience in your company.
I possess good communication skills. I am a self-motivated person, a team player and, I complete my work in timely manner.
I look forward for your reply and work with you.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- sample request letter for new computer
- sample request letter for computer
- sample letter of request for new computer
- request letter for computer unit
- request letter to conduct workshop
- email invitation to conduct art workshop
- requesting letter to conduct a work shop
- sample proposal letter for conducting workshop
- sample recruiting letter to host art workshop